- Day 1 - Meet and greet in the comfortable Rocklin Park Hotel (http://www.rocklinpark.com/), which is our host hotel for all camps.
- Day 2 - Performance testing, bike fitting, pedal analysis, and health check at UC Davis Sports Performance. What a great experience for the athletes! A day filled with an incredible amount of information.
- Day 3 - 3.5 hour ride in the lower foothills north of Lincoln. Traffic = zero!
- Day 4 - 4 hour ride in the foothills towards Auburn and Meadow Vista
- Day 5 - 5 hour ride thru the Tahoe National Forest and some of the most incredible scenery in this part of California (see picture below)
- Day 6 - Short 2 hour ride with an emphasis on workouts and recovery tips.
Dinners every night at local restuarants that are known bythe locals, as they are hidden away in small foothill towns....Great technical support....Nutrition...Training program development....and a great persentation given by Dr. Rob Schott, a local cardiologist/bike racer, who gave us a presentation on the health benefits of an good cycling training program.
Wow! What a week!
We hope to see you soon!